My Favorite Thread Storage Boxes
Why do I love my Sulky Slimline thread boxes? Let me count the ways:
- They hold 104 spools of thread!
- They’re translucent, so I can easily see what colors are inside.
- They’re skinny, so they fit in odd little spaces between my storage bins.
- They have handles, so they’re easy to pull from the shelves and easy to carry.
- They’re compact – no wasted space.
- The hinges come apart, making two trays of thread to place next to my machine – awesome!
- They holds the spool securely – I can even turn the trays upside down – but…
- They release the spools easily – just pull the end of the spool up and slide it off the pin.
- Did I mention they hold 104 spools of thread?
- I just found out they come sized for larger spools, too!
- Related content to Post: Finding a Needle…In or Out of a Haystack Making the Most of a Small Space Get Organized for the New Year!
- Category: education, tips & tricks
- Tags of Post: bernina, organization, sewing, storage, thread
- Trackback URL: http://weallsew.com/2012/09/19/my-favorite-thread-storage-boxes/