|Hobbies||I am a passionate horseback rider and come from a family with horse riding background. I love to travel to exotic places and scuba dive. The island Saba in the Caribbean counts as one of my favorite destinations.|
|Favorite Type of Sewing||I love crafty projects, my current favorite are the adorable ugly dolls.|
As the marketing manager at BERNINA of America, Alice works with Jo and Erika on WeAllSew and the BERNINA USA social media platforms. Alice is fascinated by social media; it is an ever-evolving medium that keeps you moving with the latest trends. Alice, originally from Germany, started her career in Switzerland where she joined BERNINA. She discovered her passion for crafting and designs while having all these great BERNINA products all around her. She currently lives in the area of the great city of Chicago.
- BERNINA of America’s New Creative Center is Open!
- Craftcation Video
- Craftcation, The Makers DIY Conference
- Off to Craftcation in Ventura, California
- QuiltCon 2013, the Highlights
- QuiltCon 2013 and the New Era Modern Quilting
- Meet us at QuiltCon, February 21-24, 2013 in Austin, Texas!
- Alt Design Summit SLC 2013 – It Was Rad!
- Alt Design Summit or Bust!
- 5 Super Easy Holiday Sewing Project Ideas from Handmade Charlotte
- A Heartfelt Favor
- Vote Now for Your Favorite BERNINA WeAllSew Challenge #3 Entry
- Meet Master Craftster Rlynn
- Visit Our WeAllSew Boards on Pinterest
- The Third and Final WeAllSew Challenge Starts Soon!
- Meet the Experts: Ashley Johnston
- Master Craftsters Meet BERNINA
- 10 Year Old Opens Business With Her bernette Sewing Machine
- Vote Now for Your Favorite BERNINA WeAllSew Challenge # 2 Entry
- Make Yourself at Home! The BERNINA USA WeAllSew Challenge – #2 of 3 – Begins Today!
- BERNINA Rocks at Style X, Austin, Texas
- The BERNINA WeAllSew Challenge is Open for Submissions
- Join us at Sew Expo in Puyallup, March 1-4
- The BERNINA WeAllSew Challenge Begins!
- On your Marks, Get Set, SKETCH!
- BERNINA Sewing Sessions at Altitude Design Summit