|Location||The Hill Country of Texas (just south and west of Austin)|
|Hobbies||Tech News, Podcasting, Website Development, and Running with my German Shepherd|
|Favorite Type of Sewing||Mixed Media Techniques, Embroidered Garments and other "Wearable Art"|
Amanda has a passion for sewing and technology. Earning a B.S. in Environment, Textiles, and Design from U.W. Madison, she provides innovative techniques and an enthusism for teaching. She has worked in the sewing industry for the last 14 years, winning numerous national awards and competitions for her wearable art creations. Her garments have been featured in the BERNINA Fashion Show. She is an Educator/Trainer for BERNINA of America, Inc.
Her website — exnovodesign.com — provides users with video training, projects, and information on embroidery, sewing, and software. She also hosts several BERNINA podcasts on iTunes as well as the BERNINA Software Sampler Program!
- One-Hour Wonder – Upcycled Swing Coat
- Western Mug Rug
- Using Picture Fonts with PaintWork
- Paint That Plate!
- Perfect Embroidery Placement
- Damask Rooster Greeting Card
- Go Team!
- Quick & Easy Gift − Votive Candle Holders
- Hawaiian Snowflakes
- CutWork Stencils
- “Free-Motion” Couching — by Embroidery Machine!
- Quick Upcycled Sweater & Scarf Set
- CutWork Fleur-de-lis Boots
- BERNINA Embroidery Software 6 Echo Quilting