I began my BERNINA life in 1986 with the purchase of a 930 that led to working for the dealer. I worked for two dealers in my home town for a total of six years. With our move to Arizona came my career as a store manager, which I held for eight years until BERNINA of America called and offered me a job with them. In 2000 I was asked to become a Resource employee working with their Dealer Care Unit program, which I did for six months prior to becoming a full-time employee. I now work in the Education Department as an Educator/Sales Trainer working with BERNINA dealers and their teams.
Latest Posts from Kaysie Oldani (11)
- Making the Most of a Small Space
- New Home, New Windows…Now My Drapes Are Too Short!
- Hanging Stabilizer Storage
- My Favorite Thread Rack
- Resolution: A Clean, Organized Sewing Space — DONE!
- From Placemat to Purse
- BadgeMaster for 3-D Lace Ornaments
- Easy Serged Ruffles
- Learning to Sew on her bernette Sewing Machine
- Trick or Treat! Bag from a Placemat
- Back to School with Personalized Backpacks