|Hobbies||Sewing, card crafting, reading|
|Favorite Type of Sewing||Quilting, cutwork and embroidery using software, almost any sewing involving a new tool or gadget|
I work part-time at The Sewing Room in Tucson, Arizona. My husband, Barry, is very supportive of my sewing addiction and my three mostly grown children tolerate it. I also enjoy teaching classes, designing quilt patterns, and ringing handbells at my church.
- Stitch, Draw, and Glitz – with Your Embroidery Machine
- Needle-Felted Heart – Hands Free!
- Easy-to-Sew Gift Idea for Everyone On Your List
- Turn Your Test Stitch-Outs and Orphan Quilt Blocks into Art!
- Crazy for Hexagons: A CutWork Shortcut Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Quick “Hexies” Shortcut for Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Needle-Felted Greeting Cards
- Car Repair with CutWork!
- Guess Who Just Got Her PaintWork Software?
- Brianna and Zenia Learn to Sew on their bernette 12 Sewing Machine
- BERNINA Buttons on Our Bags
- Sensational Flowers!
- LOVE Letters