|Location||Hometown - Atlanta, Georgia|
|Favorite Type of Sewing||I love to sew on just about anything. I'm pretty excited about the new BERNINA 580 E and all of its capabilities. You can sew through wood, metal, paper, and it needle felts. I'm into free stitching my way into a finished project. I will jump on my machine and start sewing -- kind of like an idea journal in motion.|
Rachel Faucett, author of Handmade Charlotte, is a design and style writer for Martha Stewart Living Blog, Babble, Disney Baby, Plaid Enterprises, Coats and Clark, and Dot Coms for Moms. Handmade Charlotte designed a mini collection for Anthropologie Holiday 2011 and develops DIY projects for several online and print publications. It was one of the official crafters for the Lorax movie and has been on national campaigns with Cool Whip, Wendy's, and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Handmade Charlotte has over 500,000 followers on Pinterest and has been featured in The Huffington Post, Business Insider, HGTV, and more. Handmade Charlotte is recognized as one of the most influential brands on the internet in the parenting vertical.
- Home Décor with Rachel Faucett of Handmade Charlotte
- Super Simple Envelope Clutch by Handmade Charlotte for WeAllSew
- How to Make a Leather Strap Tote
- Easy, Fast, Super Hip Gifts by JCasa
- DIY Stylish Sewing Gifts for the Holidays: Ideas from Handmade Charlotte
- How to Sew Baby Moccasins
- Monogrammed Necklaces – on Wood!
- Meet the Expert: Rachel Faucett