Baby Booties from Denim Scraps
Mary Carney from 7th Bone Tailoring shows you a fast and easy way to make DIY baby booties from denim scraps. Upcycle your old denim garments into cute foot warmers for your favorite little babies! The casual look of these booties is sure to be a hit for baby showers or grand baby gifts!
Materials to Make Baby Booties from Denim Scraps
• Denim Scarps, two pieces of denim, 16″ x 5″ each
• Fabric Scissors
• Paper & pencil for pattern
• Denim needles
• Hand sewing needle
• Mettler polyester thread, matching thread color
• BERNINA sewing machine, we sew on a BERNINA 1008
Mary will walk you through how to draft an easy custom pattern for perfect fit. Her quick and easy construction methods will get you through this project in fewer than 30 minutes. Customize your booties with Mary’s adorable bow detail option.
Please leave comments and let us know from whom you will make these cuties for!
- Difficulty level
- Time to Complete
- Used Material
- denim, pins, seam ripper
- all seasons, fall, Summer, Winter