Batik Jelly Roll Apron


I have been tackling UFOs lately!! This is an apron I made from a pattern and Batik jelly roll that I won in a silent auction YEARS ago!!! When I finally decided to use the brown/taupe strips as dividers for the more colorful strips, it all came together for me. I used my Bernina 1300MDC to quickly assemble the strips–so no raw edges to worry about. I absolutely love my ruffler foot!! It took me less than 5 minutes to make the ruffles for the skirt of the apron–and the ruffles are nice and uniform. The number 6 setting was the perfect one for these ruffles.

3 comments on “Batik Jelly Roll Apron”

Leave a Reply