Grapes of Wrap Part 4.2 and Embroidery
I finished the sashing pieces. I had used the 1/4″ guide that came with my 97 presser foot. I didn’t even know I owned the guide until this quilt a long so YAY!. Sadly I didn’t have the guide close enough to the presser foot and had a gap that made my block width 6.33″ instead of 6.5″. Thankfully I had enough extra fabric so I just started over because that was too much to rip out. I also finished the corner embroidery. A word of warning for those who have a mega hoop. The design didn’t fit – I had to reduce it from 100% to 75%. It’s still gorgeous but it was a bit frustrating. Regardless, it is done and being used as is.