I used my Jumbo hoop to hoop 2 floral quilting patterns on opposite sides of the medallion, them re-hooped and set them the opposite direction. I wanted the half hexi border design, so I had my dealer print out the design from the longarm. I DON’T HAVE ONE (YET)! I scanned the design into Bernina 8.1 software and auto-digitized it. It’s too big for the Jumbo hoop, so I had to multi-hoop. The auto-digitizing used a triple stitch, which I really like with the gold (721) Isacord thread. I like the way it sets off the golds in the quilt. I started this project because it used many skills that I did not have and I knew it would stretch me to the limit to make. I have a times felt a little frozen, as I approached yet another technique that I didn’t know. (I sure didn’t want to ruin such a beautiful quilt.) I have never done ruler work or Free Motion Quilting before, so this was quite a stretch. I’m down to the point of hand stitching the binding and making the label for the back. WOW! What an amazing project.