Erica Bunker is the creator and editor of Erica Bunker, DIY Style! Erica is a Birmingham, Alabama based veteran blogger with over a decade of experience, with a solid audience and presence across all social media platforms. She is also a self-taught seamstress, advanced sewing instructor, burgeoning designer, public speaker, wardrobe stylist. Erica loves building her wardrobe through the art of sewing. She enjoys sharing how she pulls inspiration from the runway, fashion magazines and high-end ready-to-wear to create beautifully tailored, designer-quality garments with couture details. And not only will you find expert-level sewing, but also fashion savvy styling tips! Erica will show you how she gets the designer look without the designer price tag.
Latest Posts from Erica Bunker (13)
- How to Sew Floating Rick Rack
- How to Sew Rick Rack Trim
- Bias Facing Tutorial
- Activewear Sewn with a 2-Thread Flatlock Overlock Stitch
- How to Sew a Wool Felt Beret
- Jeans Sewn with a 3-Thread Overlock and Chain Stitch
- How to Create Shirring with Elastic Thread
- Diagonal Pintucks Tutorial
- Roman Shade Tutorial
- Scalloped Edging Tutorial
- Clutch With Detachable Chain Strap
- Single-Shoulder Ruffle Top Tutorial
- Meet New BERNINA Brand Ambassador, Erica, of Erica Bunker DIY Style!