Teresa has been sewing ever since her mom taught her to sew as a kid! She sewed dresses for her dolls, formal dresses for high school dances, altered her mom's wedding dress to wear on her wedding day, and is still sewing her clothes today!
Teresa believes we are all born with a desire to create, whether it be painting, writing, programming, building. Her desire to create is expressed through sewing! Create where you are planted!
Latest Posts from Teresa Behr (11)
- Mitered Corner Hem
- Batch Sewing Tips
- Understitching Tutorial
- Flat Felled Seams
- How to Use the Height Compensation Tool
- Mini Charm Pack Notebook Cover Tutorial
- Corner Ripple Quilt Tutorial
- Traveler’s Purse Tutorial
- Leather Sunglass Case Tutorial
- Swing Dress Tutorial
- Meet BERNINA Brand Ambassador Teresa From Dandelion Drift