I am a sewing Multi-Personality – I really love it all – and it's that variety that makes all the projects interesting. Sewing clothing is where I began and sewing clothing gives me the most gratification, but it's not just the construction – it's the challenge of adding subtle embellishments that make it more fun now than when I started. Whatever I am working on, it's what I love most. Some of my favorite projects have included the Floral Visions Quilt, anything sewn or embroidered on the BERNINA 830, especially my jackets, and my pillows inspired by the BERNINA 830.
Latest Posts from Susan Fears (12)
- Made to Create Pillow Featuring Eyelet Embroidery Set #82
- My Newest Favorite Thing – TAP!
- A Classic Vest
- Cover Girl! Creative Machine Embroidery January 2011
- Free-Motion Couching
- It’s Almost Here — the new Rotary Needle Punch Tool #45
- August Virtual BERNINA Club – “Microwave Sewing”
- New BERNINA 5 Series
- Writing Designs from Software to Machine or USB Stick
- Susan’s Off-the-Edge Chloe Hem Variation
- Endless Embroidery and Imported Stitches
- Adjustable Seam Guides