Debbi started sewing at the age of nine and pursued her love of clothing design and textiles by receiving a Masters degree in Textiles and Design from the University of Illinois. She taught at the University for nine years before moving to Texas. She continued to teach at several fabric stores and managed the BERNINA Sewing Center in Plano, TX for five years before joining the Education staff of BERNINA of Ameica, Inc. Her specialties include garment construction, pattern drafting and fitting, and BERNINA Embroidery Software and My Label 3D Fashion Pattern Software.
Latest Posts from Debbi Lashbrook
Other Posts from Debbi Lashbrook
- Jessica’s Wedding Dress
- Toy Car Community Play Mat
- Jessica’s Wedding Dress, Part 4: First Fitting
- Jessica’s Wedding Gown, Part 3: A Step Back in Time
- “Help a Dog Have a Home” T-Shirt
- Jessica’s Wedding Gown, Part 2
- Jessica’s Wedding Gown, Part 1
- Perfectly Turned Corners
- Last Minute Gift – Pillowcases!
- The “Eighty-Dollar” Serged Top
- Audition Applique Fabrics in Your Embroidery Software
- Decorative Stitches à la CutWork
- A Project Worth Waiting For — My Leather Jacket
- Riley and I have Been Up to It Again!
- BERNINA 830 LE VIP Events – December 2011
- Sewing Sheer Fabrics – French Seams
- A Heart Pocket for Nola
- Running Stitch Script Alphabet
- Organize Your Fabric Stash with My Label Software
- Halloween Candy Covers
- Creating Embroidery Placement Guidelines in My Label 3D Pattern Software
- Riley Learns to Sew
- Software Extravaganza!
- From Basic to Wow Jacket
- Jenny’s Baby Quilt
- My Label Raglan Sleeve T-Shirt
- Flower Power Bag — CutWork Tool & Software