DIY Weekend Getaway Bags
If you have a weekend trip planned and need a simple bag for your getaway, why not stitch one up? Here are some of our favorite travel bag tutorials for taking trips!
Store your make up and little items in a roll or zippered pouch.
- Make a zippered pouch that opens all the way to easily find exactly what you need! Get the DIY from Anna at Noodlehead, the DIY Open Wide Zippered Pouch.
- Store mascara, lipstick and brushes in Mimi G’s Makeup Brush Roll for WeAllSew.com.
- Stitch up a roomy bag with The Purl Bee’s project from Molly’s Sketchbook, the Zippered Dopp Kit.
Pack your weekender bag and hit the road!
- A classic duffle bag! Get the pattern from the Bag’n-telle blog, the Duffle Bag DIY.
- This sweet overnight bag has LOTS of extra pockets! Get the Plenty Of Pockets Duffle Bag DIY from Sew Can Do.
- Make a pretty and roomy duffle bag with Sewplicity’s Quilted Duffle Bag Tutorial.
And, if you’re traveling with lots of friends, you might need to make a few bag-tags to identify your luggage!