Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 8: Diamonds 2 Bonus Quilt
Welcome back to the Diamonds 2 Quilt-Along! I’m BERNINA Expert Amanda Murphy and this month we’ll piece and finish a bonus quilt from the corners we cut off when piecing the original quilt.
Original Diamonds 2 Quilt
If you missed the previous posts for the quilt along, you can find them here:
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 1: Piecing
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 2: Quilting Row One
- Here you can find general directions on handle quilting order on both a longarm and sit-down or domestic machine.
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 3: Quilting Row Two
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 4: Quilting Row Three
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 5: Quilting Row Four
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 6: Quilting Row Five
- Diamonds 2 Quilt Along, Part 7: Quilting Row Six
Bonus Crib-sized Quilt
For the bonus crib-sized quilt, I’ve given you two quilting options:
Diamonds 2 Bonus Quilt, Option A
Diamonds 2 Bonus Quilt, Option B
Download the PDF instructions here.
And that is a wrap! I hope that you’ve enjoyed learning how to quilt one or both versions of the Diamonds quilt! I’ve certainly enjoyed hosting it and also seeing your work on Facebook and Instagram!
To see my latest work, please join my Facebook Group, Quilting with Amanda Murphy, and follow me on Instagram @amandamurphydesign.
Happy quilting, and I’ll see you back here in a couple of months on WeAllSew with more quilting tips!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.