Creating has always been a part of Jenelle's life and has taken various forms including photography, pottery, sewing, and painting. It wasn't until after she had children of her own that she took a real interest in sewing. Armed with a pair of scissors, a pile of out-grown clothing, and the desire to make a positive difference in the world: these are the humble beginnings of what has now grown into a worldwide movement to change the way we consume and create.
An award-winning entrepreneur, Jenelle uses her craft to raise awareness about textile and clothing recycling and has established brand partnerships and local initiatives to divert more than 52 tons of clothing from our landfills. To learn more about Jenelle's commitment and join the movement to change the way we consume + create pick up her book The Upcycled T-shirt and Recycled Fabrics (Coming Soon) visit www.TrashN2Tees.com
Latest Posts from Jenelle Montilone (17)
- Shimmering Feathers Sewing Box: Mylar Machine Embroidery
- Big Bow Reusable Gift Wrap: Serger Project
- Top 10 Presser Feet BERNINA Ambassadors Love!
- Shopping for An Overlocker: 9 Questions To Ask
- Machine Embroidery and Coloring with Crayons
- Sasquatch Shoe Sachets from T-shirts
- Embroidered FIMO Brooch
- How to Sew an Appliqué Portrait Pillow Keepsake For Mom
- How to Make a Removable Monogrammed Boot Cuff
- DIY Lunch Money Wallet
- How to Make a Hippitee-Do-Dah Bag
- Sewapalooza! Sew Like a Rock Star!
- How to Make a Lumberjack Hat
- How to Make Gingerbread House Snow Globe Coasters
- Build Your Own Monster Appliqué Shapes
- How to Sew a Teekini Tankini Bikini
- DIY Name Badge – Make One for Dad!