Hello, this is Kymona Tracey. Who is she, you ask? Kymona is a woman who never slows down and loves it. Yes… she is the energizer bunny’s sister! Kymona just keeps going and going. She is a single mother of two amazing children.
Her daughter, Sanaa learned how to sew at the age of 8 and taught Kymona 2 years later. While at a conference Sanaa challenged her mother to join the sewing class she was taking. Kymona hesitated but eventually gave in. Kymona created her first tote bag, with errors, but loved the idea of having made her own handmade bag.
She bought her first sewing machine, a BERNINA 570QE of course, and the rest is history. You can find her sewing every day after work in front of her sewing machine creating new projects on her blog, Kreativekymona.com, and Instagram.com/kreativekymona
Latest Posts from Kymona Tracey (11)
- Valentine Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- Embroidered Dish Cloths Tutorial
- Canvas Market Bag Tutorial
- Fabric Weight Tutorial
- Fabric Envelope Tutorial
- Embroidered Felt Pouch
- DIY Baby Burp Cloths and Teether
- Halloween Scary Book Tutorial
- Halloween Mini Treat Bag Tutorial
- Library Book Tote Bag and Pencil Case
- Handmade Heating/Cooling Pad