Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 7: Diamonds Bonus Pillow
Hey all of you BERNINA fans! We are wrapping up quilting the Diamonds Quilt Along on the Sit-Down Q Series with quilting the Diamonds Bonus Pillow!
The Diamonds Bonus Pillow
I quilted this quite simply, with straight lines and just a few curves made using my 5” Every Circle ruler. Simple designs are great opportunities to consider using contrasting threads!
To finish the pillow I quilted the top, then made the backing, and then bound it like a quilt!
The Diamonds Bonus Pillow Back
Download the quilting and finishing instructions to get started.
That’s a wrap! I hope that you’ve enjoyed the Diamonds Quilt Along!
For more quilting tips you search for me here on weallsew.com, visit my website, or join my Facebook Group, Quilting with Amanda Murphy. If you have made your own Diamonds quilt, please remember to post your work and tag BERNINA (@berninausa) and me at @amandamurphydesign on Instagram so we can see it!
Until next time, happy quilting!
Diamonds Quilt Along with Amanda Murphy
- Diamonds Quilt Along: Introduction
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 1: Piecing
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 2: The Quilt Sandwich
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 3: Feathers
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 4: Diamonds
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 5: Making Use of Scraps
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 6: Diamonds Bonus Quilt
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 7: Diamonds Bonus Pillow
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.