Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 7: Diamonds Bonus Pillow
Hey all of you BERNINA fans! We are wrapping up quilting the Diamonds Quilt Along on the Sit-Down Q Series with quilting the Diamonds Bonus Pillow!
The Diamonds Bonus Pillow
I quilted this quite simply, with straight lines and just a few curves made using my 5” Every Circle ruler. Simple designs are great opportunities to consider using contrasting threads!
To finish the pillow I quilted the top, then made the backing, and then bound it like a quilt!
The Diamonds Bonus Pillow Back
Download the quilting and finishing instructions to get started.
That’s a wrap! I hope that you’ve enjoyed the Diamonds Quilt Along!
For more quilting tips you search for me here on , visit my website, or join my Facebook Group, Quilting with Amanda Murphy. If you have made your own Diamonds quilt, please remember to post your work and tag BERNINA (@berninausa) and me at @amandamurphydesign on Instagram so we can see it!
Until next time, happy quilting!
Diamonds Quilt Along with Amanda Murphy
- Diamonds Quilt Along: Introduction
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 1: Piecing
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 2: The Quilt Sandwich
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 3: Feathers
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 4: Diamonds
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 5: Making Use of Scraps
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 6: Diamonds Bonus Quilt
- Diamonds Quilt Along, Part 7: Diamonds Bonus Pillow