Lori is a quilter and doodler who loves to share her passion for Free-motion Quilting with daily tutorials and inspirations on her blog, The Inbox Jaunt and in her column in American Quilter Magazine.
Lori owns six BERNINAs and currently alternates between the B770 QE and her new love, the BERNINA Longarm Q 20.
When she's not quilting or doodling, Lori can be found hiking the trails of Minnesota with her husband, six children and two Australian Shepherds.
Latest Posts from Lori Kennedy (20)
- How to Free-motion Quilt a Love Letter
- How to Free-motion Quilt Scalloped Hearts
- How To Free-Motion Quilt a Menorah
- How to Free-motion Quilt Pretty Packages
- How to Free-motion Quilt a Turkey
- How to Free-motion Quilt a Spider Web
- How to Free-motion Quilt Pencils
- How to Free-motion Quilt Ice Cream Cones
- How to Free-motion Quilt Sailboats
- Free Motion Quilting Nora’s Rose
- How to Free-motion Quilt Chicks
- Free-motion Stitching Shamrocks
- Free-Motion Quilting Cabins in the Woods
- Free-Motion Quilting Bunny Tutorial
- Free-Motion Quilting Pine Boughs and Holly
- Jack-O’-Lantern Free-Motion Quilting
- Fast, Easy Machine Quilting Fills
- Twelve Steps to Free-Motion Quilting
- Free-Motion Snowman Vase Quilt
- Free-Motion Quilting Scissors Pincushion Tutorial