Jaime is a BERNINA Educator with a focus on Serger/Overlockers. She enjoys finding creative ways to combine her skills from Interior Architecture and Fine Arts into her daily sewing habits. She has written and edited patterns and her textile works have been displayed in quilt shows and galleries across the country.
Latest Posts from Jaime David (21)
- Custom Boxer Briefs
- What is Differential Feed?
- Speedy Binding with an Overlocker
- How to Use Three Threads Three Ways with the BERNINA Overlocker
- Flatlock Pillow Tutorial and The Innovation of BERNINA Overlockers
- DIY Dapper Tie
- DIY Laundry Bag with Appliqué
- Refine Your Binding Technique
- Embroidered Cutesie Collar
- Leather Monogram Patch
- Sewing Machine Cleaning and Oiling
- Overlocker Care and Cleaning Tips
- First Stretch Stitch and Motor Upgrade
- T-shirt Quilt
- How to Thread an Overlocker
- Spanish Hemstitch Pillowcase
- Custom T-Shirt with an Overlocker
- Sparkle Rolled Hem Napkins
- Colette Pattern Studio Tour
- Hello Leggings!
- Studio Tour with BERNINA Educator, Jaime David