Sharon’s love of sewing began at age eight, and over the years she has focused on garment sewing.
She was a member of the Professional Sewing Association of the Twin Cities, and the Custom Home Furnishings Association. She’s had projects published in sewing magazines and craft books and appeared on season 7 of Sew It All TV. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Communications and spent her days overseeing communication efforts in local government while pursuing her sewing hobby in the evening.
She currently lives in East Texas with her husband and beloved rescue dog and is enthusiastic about helping others discover their own love for sewing,
Latest Posts from Sharon Madsen
Other Posts from Sharon Madsen
- One Pattern Four Ways: Easy-to-Sew Summer Shorts
- How to Sew a Patriotic Mug Rug with Appliqué Popsicle
- How to Sew a Multi-tiered Maxi Skirt
- Sew Mommy and Me Valentine’s Day Aprons with Heart Appliqués
- How to Sew an 18″ Doll Patchwork Quilt, Pillow and Nightgown
- How to Sew a Ruffled Maxi Dress for an 18” Doll