Nina McVeigh is a BERNINA Educator with a focus on quilting and longarm quilting.
She travels and teaches around the country. She has sewn for as long as she can remember and is passionate about all types of sewing.
She has fallen in love with long arm quilting.
When not sewing or quilting she likes to read and play the guitar.
Latest Posts from Nina McVeigh (18)
- How to Sew an Heirloom Dress
- Free-motion Couching with Adjustable Ruler Foot #72 and Couching Inserts
- Free-motion Fills Table Runner
- Piecing the Block of the Month Quilt
- Embroidered Block
- Odd Fellow’s Chain Quilt Block
- Girl’s Favorite Quilt Block
- The Beauty of Hemstitching, History and Techniques
- Union Square Block
- Grecian Square Quilt Block
- Maple Star Block
- Ohio Star Variation Block
- Card Basket Variation Block and Free-Motion Quilting
- Magic Circle Block and Echo Quilting
- Square in a Square Block
- Shoofly Block
- Antique Mosaic Block
- Block of the Month Series