Mary Beck is an Educator with BERNINA of America. She grew up watching her mom busy at the sewing machine making clothes for the family. It looked like fun, but Mary didn’t really “get it” until she was married and had a machine of her own. Her first BERNINA was a pre-loved Aurora 440QEE. She wasn’t sure she wanted an embroidery module, but has since changed her mind! Piecing and quilting are her favorite things, but just about any sewing, serging or embroidery project is fair game.
You can follow her on Instagram @marybeck2016.
Latest Posts from Mary Beck
Other Posts from Mary Beck
- Winter Garland, Part One
- Chenille Pillow with Rulerwork
- Beginner Apron on a Serger, Part 2
- Beginner Apron on a Serger, Part One
- How to Make a Woven Basket with an Overlocker
- How to Make Overlocker Jewelry
- How to Upcycle a Sweatshirt into a Tote Bag
- BERNINA Overlocker Binders: An Introduction
- How to Make a Gift Card Holder In the Hoop
- How to Sew an Easy Valance Curtain
- How to Make an All Seasons Couched Pillow
- How to Make a Windsock with a Serger
- Mask Bag with a Serger
- How to Digitize Embossed Embroidery
- Denim Needle Punch Tutorial
- Overlocker Drawstring Bag
- Embroidered Hemstitch Pillow
- DIY Chainstitch-Smocked Pillow
- Sandi’s Holiday Table Runner Revisited
- Quick and Easy Playful Petals
- Stitch, Draw, and Glitz – with Your Embroidery Machine
- Needle-Felted Heart – Hands Free!
- Easy-to-Sew Gift Idea for Everyone On Your List
- Turn Your Test Stitch-Outs and Orphan Quilt Blocks into Art!
- Crazy for Hexagons: A CutWork Shortcut Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Quick “Hexies” Shortcut for Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Needle-Felted Greeting Cards
- Car Repair with CutWork!
- Guess Who Just Got Her PaintWork Software?
- Brianna and Zenia Learn to Sew on their bernette 12 Sewing Machine
- BERNINA Buttons on Our Bags
- Sensational Flowers!
- LOVE Letters