Mary Beck is a member of the BERNINA Event Team and loves traveling the country presenting BERNINA
events. She worked nine years at The Sewing Room in Tucson selling machines and teaching mastery
classes. Quilting is her first love, but really anything new to try will find its way into her sewing room. As
she says, she came reluctantly to embroidery and found out that it is way too much fun…especially
when adding cutwork, paintwork and crystalwork to the mix. She grew up as an Air Force “brat” (as
they say) and served as a nurse in the Air Force for three years. Now that her three children are grown
she and her husband are enjoying empty nesting.
Latest Posts from Mary Beck (17)
- Embroidered Hemstitch Pillow
- DIY Chainstitch-Smocked Pillow
- Sandi’s Holiday Table Runner Revisited
- Quick and Easy Playful Petals
- Stitch, Draw, and Glitz – with Your Embroidery Machine
- Needle-Felted Heart – Hands Free!
- Easy-to-Sew Gift Idea for Everyone On Your List
- Turn Your Test Stitch-Outs and Orphan Quilt Blocks into Art!
- Crazy for Hexagons: A CutWork Shortcut Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Quick “Hexies” Shortcut for Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- Needle-Felted Greeting Cards
- Car Repair with CutWork!
- Guess Who Just Got Her PaintWork Software?
- Brianna and Zenia Learn to Sew on their bernette 12 Sewing Machine
- BERNINA Buttons on Our Bags
- Sensational Flowers!
- LOVE Letters